Standard Calibrations Inc. (SCI) offers technical, repair, systems, components, and training support services to all ships and shore facilities, including assessments, troubleshooting, repair/replacement, alignment/calibration, and testing of shipboard systems and components. SCI provides the following products for the Commercial Marine Industry:
Tank Level Indication and Monitoring:
- Hydrostatic Pressure Transducers
- Radar Level Measurement
- Visual Level Sight Glass Indicators
- Float Type Transmitters
- Bladder Pressure Indicators
- Capacitive Level Sensors
- Utrasonic Level Sensors
- Coriolis Metering for high measurement accuracy
- Vortex Meters for tolerance to shock and vibration
- Ultrasonic Metering without pressure loss
Fuel Transfer Bunker Metering:
- Coriolis Mass Flow Meters for accurate transfer and ease of refit installation.
- Pressure Transmitters to provide a secondary measuring mode during unstable process conditions.
- Temperature Transmitters to provide custody transfer certified temperature information.
- The Bunker Metering Computer receives sensor signals and converts n quality information with historical data and an audit trail.
Fuel Consumption Metering:
- The Coriolis Meters are suitable for all types of fuels and is measured and presented with unprecedented accuracy.
- Different fuels can be measured without the need of adjustment.
- The fuel consumption can be combined with other vessel data to determine optimum operating conditions.
Switches and Sensors:
- Float Switches for Bilge and Void Spaces
- Multi-Point Level Sensors
- Flow Switches for Cooling and Fire Suppression Systems
- Field Programmable Electronic Pressure Switches
- Vibronic Point Level Detection
- Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD) and Thermocouple Temperature Sensors
- Thermowells and Protection Tubes